Friday, December 31, 2010

Over 1 year

That's how long it's been since I've posted anything. And trust me, a lot can happen in that time.
This time last year Clark & I had just moved into our house in Ceredo and were trying to catch up from everything during the holidays. This time last year I was still trying to get pregnant. This time last year, life was simple and happy and fun! Well, life is not the same as last year I can say that much.
Now, I am living in Huntington (with my parents, boo) and Clark and I are no longer together so of course, I'm not trying to get pregnant. Life is complicated, not very happy, and certainly not fun. However, it is still life and it must go on. So, that is what I am trying to do. Just go on and get the day done and make it to the next one. One. Day. At. A. Time. I keep telling myself this. I keep reassuring myself that soon, hopefully sometime soon, the downhill slope I feel like I'm on will level out and will start to go back up again.
I've been doing my best to keep my mind occupied. As I'm still working on my anxiety and depression it's a little hard to keep myself busy with going out. So, I've been crocheting and knitting again, and trying to find as many little inexpensive hobbies to keep me distracted from the obvious. I hope to have a post in the next day or so of my little crafty accomplishments if I could ever get my camera to take non-crappy pictures. So, until then I guess bye?

No comments:

Post a Comment