Friday, May 1, 2009

Fingers crossed...

So I had my ultrasound appt. Tuesday. I'm not going to go into details of how it went cuz well I don't know that this is really the place for all the gynecological talk and I certainly don't want to jinx myself, so let's just say it went better then expected. Which at this point is all I can really ask for.
My birthday is in two days which I'm not the least bit excited about that. I'm not old or even getting old by any means but 23 scares me. Plus, it never fails that every year on my birthday something happens to make me cry. Fun eh? At least I know I'll get a good meal or two out of it. And Amanda is being super awesome and we're going to yarn n more to get some fibers or w/e on Wednesday. I just hope she doesn't give me the swine flu she has contracted. =]
I had my first lesson in spinning yesterday! I am officially hooked on it and hope to get good enough to make something worth using. I'm super excited that now I can get some yummy fibers and dye them and make my own preference and spin spin spin till my heart is content... see excited! hehe
Here's the kit I got:
Photobucket
Cute huh? I especially like that there's a picture of the animal your fibers came from. Mine was from a beauty named Abby.
Gr... time to confirm patients for Monday. Why can't anyone ever just remember their own appointment? To much to ask for huh? Thought so... o well.

No comments:

Post a Comment